DADAFAB

Thursday 20 March 2014

EMIRATES PALACE PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL

One of the most stunning hotel I visited in UAE is this hotel named Emirates Palace Residential Hotel. It is once the home place of the Sheik of Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE. 

It is located in the heart of Abu Dhabi. This hotel amazed me with its structural design and of course the gold (literally pure gold) covering most of the hotels interior art forms & design details from the walls, chandeliers & pillars.

It was here where I first saw the first Gold dispensing ATM machine, how cool was that. From inside & outside of the hotel vicinity, you will just fall in love with its natural beauty & I hope one day I can also check in myself in this amazing hotel.

The Emirates Palace Presidential Hotel.

GOLD to go - The golf ATM.

ATM machine to the highest level- let's go for gold instead of cash.

Great contrast of elegance: golden tables & red bouquet of roses. 


Just imagine having a coffee sessions here with the whole barkada, so awesome!


Everywhere you look, it's all golden plated.


Mga padala ni Mayor! lol



The front view of this amazing hotel- such an amazing hotel in Abu Dhabi.

Feeling the radiance of my skin- oh I think it's just the lighting haha.

I love Abu Dhabi =)

No comments:

Post a Comment