DADAFAB

Friday 6 June 2014

Murphys Irish Pub Hongkong

 The nightlife experience in Hong Kong will always be the highlight of anyone's trip as  they have the best of pubs, rest bar & disco house in Asia. Since I'm feeling old enough for some bar hopping trip, I've decided to check out on some nearby pubs along Nathan Road near the hostel I stayed. Located at the basement of Imperial Hotel, PJ Murphy's Irish Pub & Restaurant is a must- try in Hong Kong.

If you like an Irish style laid-back feel while having the widest selection of drinks, then this is the place to be. I remembered when I visited Dubai & happened to visit the Irish Pubs there, this place have the same ambience as I imagined it would be better to drink here with your friends enjoying some bottles of beers . I had the famous Screaming Orgasm which is a popular party shot made of vodka, amaretto, coffee, and Irish cream liquor.

Alcoholic drink prices will range form $75- $150 HKD. Most of their patrons will definitely expat & that night there were only few people around so we were served & assisted well by the staff over there. Luckily, both are also Filipinos and we had some little talks about their life in Hong Kong as Overseas Filipino workers. So grab a bottle of your choice & have some unforgettable night only at PJ Murphy's Irish Pub & Restaurant.



Screaming Orgasm & Kahlua Cream Drink.

Wide selections of alcoholic & mixed drinks @ PJ Murphy's Irsih Pub.

My kind of style for nightlife in Hong Kong.

The Nightlife of Hong Kong.


No comments:

Post a Comment