DADAFAB

Friday 12 September 2014

Fashion: Get Wild

Black & White ensemble ail never get out of my style. It's the basic yet most effective fashion idea you can never go wrong. Few weeks back, I was able to get my new loved sneakers from COACH Singapore having an amazing 70% discount which I bought for only $102 SGD (Php 3,400 pesos) only. What a great deal.

Since I was so excited to rock this new sneakers, I came up with this look that really describes my kind of style. SO what can you say about this look. Check out more details on my LOOKBOOK account. Watch out for more fashion blog post soon. Stay fashionable & stylish everyone =)

Click here for details: Lookbook Get Wild

Get Wild Shirt: Artwork 



Denim Shorts: Cotton On


Leather Bracelet: Abercombrie & Fitch

Leather Sneakers: Coach

Belt: Armani Exchange / Vintage Watch: Casio


No comments:

Post a Comment