DADAFAB

Sunday 15 February 2015

Travel: Ibis Styles Ao Nang Hotel

Imagine yourself waking up in the morning to this view while preparing for a good Thai buffet breakfast before heading to your island tour or beach sun tanning session, there's no other way to have it done by booking the best hotel when you're on vacation. On my recent trip to Krabi in Ao Nang, I stayed in one of the best hotel deal via Agoda.com and I will definitely recommend this place to you all. Welcome to Ibis Styles Ao Nang Hotel! 

Nowadays, choosing hotels are so convenient through various online platforms competing for the best deals for accomodation whether its hotel, hostel or bedspace too. I always go to Agoda to book my hotel accomodation and this hotel provided me the best location to maximize my ultimate travel comfort and tour experience in Thailand. 

I bet you will love their swimming pool overlooking the famous Ao Nang Cliffs. I also appreciate the strategic location of the hotel as it's only few minutes walk away from the beach front and easily accesible by transportation. They also offer heavenly bed, good wifi, excellent breakfast, clean rooms and good customer service. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment