DADAFAB

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Travel: Sydney Travel Guide

My blog posts in Sydney is coming to an end, next will be my travel and food guide in Melbourne. My first time in Sydney was totally unforgettable and my personal experience in this vibrant city was truly awesome. Travel guide books will give you hints to the must see places and recommendations on top places to visit from down under. But I have explored Sydney in a different way but just simply walking and watching the world around to where it leads me. So many iconic places like Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge and the infamous Bondi Beach, but I appreciated more those unknown places that I have discovered myself and got some photos in my personal angle of perspective. Let me share with you some visual diary of Sydney with it's magnificent and picturesque tourist destinations.











No comments:

Post a Comment